1910 Gus Donato's house with dance hall was built in the Village of Rome
1911 Letter written to Department of Agriculture offering Whitesbog as a Blueberry testing farm.
1915 Whitesbog school house was in operation
1918 Cranberry Substation was built
1920s Pioneer Blueberry Bush yields first commercial crop
1923 Suningive built
1924 New General Store constructed, Old General Store moved.
1924 J.J. White buried at St Andrew's Cemetary in Mt Holly
1927 Cranberry Substation moves to Pemberton Borough
1944 Charles S. Beckwith Director of Cranberry Substation passes away.